Thursday 3 September 2015

Superstars of Magic Show 4, Genting International Showroom, Genting Highland 29 August 2015


All photos credit to RWG.

Besides "Behind the Scenes" Tour, Superstars of Magic 4 is also another not to be missed activicty!  I know I said "Not to be missed" a lot of times but it is really entertaining and fun. 
  
The host Jay Mattiolli was very jolly and told lots of funny jokes untill everyone in the theater was laughing out loud!!! There are a total of seven magician from all over the world. Each has its own uniqueness and magic theme. Each performance also comes with different music tune.



 My mom likes Shawn Farquhar 's card trick that came with a soothing piece of music. He came all the way from Canana and he is a winner of the "Grand Prix World Champion of Magic" from the International Federation of Magic Societies !!!! Wow!


I like One Gun's T-Shirt trick. He could change his shirt faster than you could swich off a light!!!



Though the show was at 8pm and after I had a long day at Genting Highland, I didn't feel sleepy at all. The excitement of the show kept me awake.

The ticket price starts from RM 95 but if you purchase online now, you will get some discount. Check my press release post here to find out about the discount. 

Watch this promotional video to get a glimpse of the show. 
Book the show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment