Wednesday 2 September 2015

Behind the Scenes Tour at Resort World Genting 29 August 2015

Be sure you do not miss the awesome Behind the Scenes Tour!  YES, it is so good. I have just attended it last Saturday and I was awestruck seeing the biggest laundry plant in Malaysia ! I also saw how the adults ' face beamed looking at the gigantic machines ! It is FUN for both the adult and kid. The normal price is RM28 per person and you will get a RM3 discount if you are a Genting Rewards member. It is from 215pm to 5pm.

This tour is very informative and I will share more with you. Firstly, we started the tour at "Genting International Showroom", the place where the theatrical shows take place. 

This is the state-of-art wash of stage light.  We were shown some of the many buttons and how they work in an amazing way.

This is my favourite. I had a short fun time getting a turn, mixing the colours, creating the stage light (photo below)

Smoke effect on the colour light. 

Each of these stainless steel plate costs RM500! It creates a pattern on the stage when the light shines through it. 

Stunning LED screen

 It was my first time getting up close to a Stage Sound System. Amazing!

Then we were ushered to the biggest laundry plant in Malaysia, located at the basement of First World Hotel, which currently is also the biggest hotel in world !!!

As I walked into the laundry plant, it was an epic moment to see the big machines and the moving laundry bags. There were thousands of bed sheets waiting to be washed !!!!

The two workers shoved the dirty linens onto the conveyor belt. It will then be moved into huge blue laundry bag. 


The blue laundry bags will move to the washing machine and the linens will be dropped into it.

The washed lanudry will then be transferred to the dryer. 

I am not going to mention the rest because I would like you to go experience it yourself !!!

 After visiting the laundry plant, we were led into a ballroom to design bento and decorate doughnut. 

My vegetarian bento. 

And we took a break and ate the doughnut and bento. The food tasted delicious or maybe I was hungry !!!!

Horizon 50 is out last destination. Here is my past post about it. There is a slight change. The movie, Rio is replaced with Epic. And there is also a art and craft station for children. 

Photo credit to RWG.

Here is my colourful hummingbird craft.

We didn't manage to visit the SnowWorld, which is also one highlight of the tour. I heard one can see how the snow is made !!            

Book the tour here. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow. You enjoyed all the perks. I also want to be Genting's blogger!

    ReplyDelete