Tuesday 9 June 2015

Resort World Genting Kids Blogger 2015

Kids Blogger Group Photo @ the Times Square Stage, First World Plaza


Resort World Genting selected a lucky few to be their Young Blogger Ambassador, I am thankful and delighted to be one of them! 

The very first event that I attended was the "Genting International Children's Festival" which I am going to write about it next ! 

If you can't wait, here is a video summary of the festival. It will run till 14 June 2015


                                         

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zhang En!Checking out any articles on our appointment and stumbled across your blog.Hope to see you soon! 😘
    -Maleen with the peach hijab 😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maleen,

    Hope to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea of having young bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You write really well. I am inspired and will improve my writing skills too :)

    ReplyDelete